The NHS and healthcare organisations are under increasing pressure to deliver safe and sustainable clinical service models in challenging financial times. There is a pressing need to achieve short term revenue returns.
Through our estates advice service (EAS), the NHS and other healthcare organisations can take advantage of our complete range of services offered through our Strategic Estates Partnership model, but on a 'pick and mix' basis.
- Analysis of assets including revenue and capital
- Planning for efficiency
- Development of aligned clinical and estates strategies.
- Optimises capital projects through an extensive knowledge of the construction industry and funding markets
- Develops and implements patient focussed Estates and Facilities Management
- Improves performance, safety and compliance
- Reduces backlog maintenance and operational expenditure
- Measures whether and how space is being used efficiently
- Recommends and implements optimisation and rationalisation sequencing.
- Procurement and outsourcing of ‘back office’ services
- Centralised coordination of IT and IT based systems
- Supports and challenges the business case for private partnership by exploring options and identifying the right partnership structure.